Thursday 14 April 2011

Colour coded organisation

Book shelves colour coded look soo amazing. I just wish I had that many books. Acutally I am very glad I don't have that many books as I would need a larger house.



(Image from: Flickr)
(Source:mighty minerva and robaroundbooks.com)


(source: decorating ideas)

(source: Ali Par)
My miniature colour coded book shelf.

(source: Ali Par)
As you alread know I love boxes so my colour coded book shelf was the perfect place to display some of my boxes and the colour codes matched perfectly. I can't remember if I chose these boxes for there colour or the books for theres. It all happend at the one time and worked out perfectly.
(source: Ali Par)
I was so inspired I decided my wardrobe would have the same colour coded order. I started with my shirts and then lost the inspireation. Project to be continued.

P.S. I often leave projects half done which will be good with this blog as hopefully it will give me the motivation I need to get them finished. Can't wait to finish them all! Well I better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment